Here are Travis' stats from the doctor:
Height: 31.5" (62nd percentile)
Weight: 25 lb 14 oz (88th percentile) - big boy!
Head Circumference: 48cm (82nd percentile)
The printout also listed a Smoking Status as "Never Smoker," which I found kinda funny.
Some recent pictures of Travis are below.
Words he can say: mommy, dada, JJ, kitty cat, doggie, more, all done, that, bird, Pop-Pop (sooo cute how he says this; sticks his lower lip out after the second 'Pop'), meow, woof, baby, car, hi, bye-bye, and belly.
- Goldfish crackers
- Yogurt (just started feeding himself with a spoon. Total mess.)
- Ice cream sandwiches (takes a hit off his brothers' treats)
- Blackberries and blueberries
A few things he's into lately:
- He can blow kisses and slap five upon request
- He's fascinated by Lucy and loves to chase her around the house
- He loves playing with his big brothers
- He's a belly addict. He can't pass by an exposed belly without blowing some raspberries, and he likes to show off his belly, too.
- He likes to swing, but usually only for a few minutes before moving on to the next activity
- He enjoys water (sprinklers, water table, pool) but was a little more timid about it and not quite as enthusiastic as his brothers were at this age.
- He's great at cleaning up and his teachers say he's a really good helper at school.
- He seems to understand most of what we're saying and can follow simple commands ("Travis, go get your shoes", "go find JJ").
- He nods his head and shakes his head for yes and no.
- He gets pretty tired at night and often is very ready to go in his crib without any coaxing. He gets in his face-down, butt-in-the-air position and settles himself to sleep. Sometimes he sleeps through the night, more often he wakes up once and has a snuggle session with me before going back to sleep until ~8am.
In summary, he is a really fun and happy kid and we all adore him!